Support the Structured team by providing diverse high-level administrative support to the internal Sales Operations practice.
Structured Communication Systems is a leading information technology consultancy and systems integrator. We are experts at architecting and implementing secure and reliable solutions for delivering business applications, ensuring business continuity, enhancing data center performance and efficiency, enabling mobile workers, securing information assets and providing information security and governance.
Structured has an immediate on-site opening in Clackamas, Oregon for an Assistant – Sales Operations Coordinator that is responsible for providing diverse high-level administrative support to the internal Sales Operations practice. This position will also assist internal Purchasing team members with verifying the accuracy of incoming and outgoing sales orders, and for completing other various data entry tasks related to internal Sales Operations processes..
This is an on-site position that will be working out of our Clackamas, Oregon office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily in order to meet the qualifications required to perform this job successfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides administrative Sales Operations support through the preparation of plans, reports, letters, spreadsheets, and presentations for use at Sales Operations team(s) level.
- Responsible for entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form for Sales Operations team(s).
- Provides support for Sales Operations meetings in order to track progress on project milestones and to track and resolve issues.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key internal and external business contacts.
- Acts as a point of contact between internal clients, including account executives, engineers, management, customer service, administration and outside clients.
- Manages Sales Operations teams(s) calendar to prioritize customers and opportunities, as required.
- Helps facilitate internal purchasing order processes, which may include entering data, maintaining records, and supporting documents of amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Answers telephones and professionally administers and directs the caller to the appropriate employee, as required.
- Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing order data, and corrects any errors on behalf of the Purchasing team.
- Utilizes designated accounting software to analyze and track orders for Sales Operations practice.
- Monitors purchase order progress to ensure customer expectations for delivery are communicated and met.
- Contacts customers to obtain, verify, and update account information as directed.
- Assists with and resolves customer order problems and communicates effectively internally to resolve any issues regarding an order.
- Responsible for following the current policies and procedures for tracking your activities in our CRM tool, Salesforce.com.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Promotes and maintains a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management capabilities and an exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED or two years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in customer service area.
- Knowledge of fundamental principles and processes for providing personal services and a customary understanding of order processing and data entry procedures are a plus.
General Office Computer Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be an experienced user of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Sage 100 and familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM tools is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret quotes and reports. Ability to correspond, effectively present information, and respond to questions from employees, management, vendors and customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require frequent standing, walking, talking and hearing. Frequent use of phones, computers and other general office equipment is required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
This position occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule and evening hours in order to meet or conduct overall monthly, quarterly and year-end close process needs outside of normal business hours, including weekends and holidays.
The working conditions characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is regularly performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available; the office work environment lighting and temperature are generally moderate.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance (at least equal to the state’s minimum coverage requirements) and the ability to regularly travel to customer locations.
Our organization provides a full compensation package that facilitates development and growth. The benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, group life and AD&D insurance, and long and short-term disability coverage and 401(k). We also provide training on mutually agreed upon professional goals through a combination of self-study courses, formal training, and on-the-job training. Obtaining industry based certifications is highly encouraged.
***We are interested in all qualified candidates that are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.***
* Structured is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.