Assist in the processes that drive sales while delivering exceptional customer service.
Structured Communication Systems is a leading information technology consultancy and systems integrator. We are experts at architecting and implementing secure and reliable solutions for delivering business applications, ensuring business continuity, enhancing data center performance and efficiency, enabling mobile workers, securing information assets and providing information security and governance.
Structured has an immediate opening in Clackamas, Oregon and Spokane, Washington for an Inside Support Specialist. . This position is responsible for expanding the effectiveness of Structured’s outside sales team by helping quantify customer requirements and working with internal teams to help create and deliver quotations. In addition, this position is also responsible for providing complete, accurate and timely updating, forecasting and sales process status reports within salesforce.com.
This is a remote position, but will require some on-site training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily in order to meet the qualifications required to perform this job successfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for gathering customer requirements and working with internal teams to create and deliver quotations.
- Plans, manages, coordinates and follows up on events, customer telephone, e-mail, and appointments on behalf of account executives as directed.
- Manages account executive(s) calendar to prioritize customers and opportunities.
- Manages the complete Purchase Order (PO) life cycle as directed.
- Works with engineers to generate Bills of Material (BOM) as needed.
- Provides complete, accurate and timely updating, forecasting and sales process status reports.
- Ensures accurate receipt of customer orders and seamless handoff to operations.
- Monitors order progress to ensure customer expectations for delivery are communicated and met.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues regarding product and/or service delivery; communicate status to team lead and account executive on a timely basis.
- Oversees customer cases and act as a single point of contact for the Service Desk as directed.
- Provides support for meetings in order to track progress on project milestones and to track and resolve issues.
- Acts as a point of contact between internal clients, including account executives, engineers, management, customer service, administration and outside clients.
- Manages aspects of project work and all or a portion of the overall execution of projects (as directed by team lead and account executive).
- Ensures that project and development efforts are documented.
- Maintains an organizes customer database, as well as put together project files in a timely manner.
- Assists in the investigation and reporting of logged time and service platform updates for projects and cases when requested by team lead/account executives/management.
- Participates, as needed, in account planning.
- Responsible for following the current policies and procedures for tracking your activities in our CRM tool, Salesforce.com.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Promotes and maintains a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Ability to maintain and continually develop accurate product and application knowledge.
- Must be well-organized in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Strong organization and time management capabilities and an exceptional attention to detail.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED or two years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in customer service area.
General Office Computer Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be an experienced user of the Microsoft Office Suite and have experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools, such as the Salesforce.com.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret quotes and reports. Ability to correspond, effectively present information, and respond to questions from employees, management, vendors and customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require occasional standing, frequent walking, talking and hearing. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. Frequent use of phones, computers and other general office equipment is required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
The working conditions characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The office work environment lighting and temperature are generally moderate; work is regularly performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance (at least equal to the state’s minimum coverage requirements) and the ability to regularly travel to customer locations.
Our organization provides a full compensation package that facilitates development and growth. The benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, group life and AD&D insurance, and long and short-term disability coverage and 401(k). We also provide training on mutually agreed upon professional goals through a combination of self-study courses, formal training, and on-the-job training. Obtaining industry-based certifications is highly encouraged.
*** We are interested in all qualified candidates that are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas. ***
* Structured is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.