Assist and provide billing support to the cloud practice while delivering exceptional customer service.
Structured Communication Systems is a leading information technology consultancy and systems integrator. We are experts at architecting and implementing secure and reliable solutions for delivering business applications, ensuring business continuity, enhancing data center performance and efficiency, enabling mobile workers, securing information assets and providing information security and governance.
Structured has an immediate opening for a Practice Billing Coordinator that works with the cloud team to provide support in the execution of established Company accounting practices and adherence to standard accounting control requirements in the areas of data entry, record- keeping and compliance. This position will also work in collaboration with other internal teams to deliver results individually and as a member of the cloud team.
This position will require some on-site training and occasional in-office work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily in order to meet the qualifications required to perform this job successfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists practice and executive teams in developing, documenting, implementing, and updating Practice accounting processes and procedures to ensure compliance with overall company policy and internal control requirements.
- Provides billing support for Managed Services and Cloud team by being proficient in utilizing tools including ConnectWise and Sage.
- Assists with entering customer information into ConnectWise and be primarily responsible to ensure all information is accurate and up to date for billing.
- Provides complete, accurate and timely updating of records concerning invoices within CRM tool salesforce.com.
- Proactively contact customers in order to obtain or relay account information.
- On a scheduled or timely basis, develops and runs custom reports through ConnectWise and/or vendor tools for specific customers and executives.
- Proactively reviews and compares appropriate customer reports to notate and pull any anomalies out.
- Reviews customer orders and billing information in order to answer customer questions that arise and detect billing patterns, exceptions and variances.
- Investigates reporting discrepancies and communicate issues to supervisor as they occur in a timely manner.
- Develops, maintains, and demonstrates knowledge of products and services being offered to customers.
- Provides support as requested to Managed Services and the cloud team during the pre-sales process by reviewing contracts, entering information into Salesforce, gathering information for presentations, and providing scheduling support.
- Provides back-up support for reviewing and processing subscription orders.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Promotes and maintains a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Capability to foster and maintain relationships with customers, vendors and internal teams.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and the ability to effectively work on multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a structured fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem resolution and documentation skills.
- Ability to maintain and continually develop accurate product and application knowledge.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or 5 to 7 years of relevant experience required.
- Working knowledge of ConnectWise, Sage 100 and familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM tools is preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP Accounting software is required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Accounting background in technology or professional services related fields is a plus.
General Office Computer Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be an experienced user of the Microsoft Office Suite; experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) tool, such as the Salesforce.com, and possesses a basic understanding of accounting principles.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports. Ability to correspond, effectively present information, and respond to questions from employees, management, and third-party vendors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require frequent standing, walking, talking and hearing. Frequent use of phones, computers and other general office equipment is required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
This position occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule and evening hours in order to meet or conduct overall monthly, quarterly and year end close process needs outside of normal business hours, including weekends and holidays.
The working conditions characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is regularly performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available; the office work environment lighting and temperature are generally moderate.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance (at least equal to the state’s minimum coverage requirements).
Our organization provides a full compensation package that facilitates development and growth. The benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, group life, and AD&D insurance, and long and short-term disability coverage, and 401(k). We also provide training on mutually agreed-upon professional goals through a combination of self-study courses, formal training, and on-the-job training. Obtaining industry-based certifications is highly encouraged.
*** We are interested in all qualified candidates that are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas. ***
* Structured is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.